Saturday, April 15, 2017

Amamiya Kuon's Short Comic


Title: Will you choose me? (Amamiya Kuon's POV)

BF: Amamiya Kuon

Original Story Card :


Raw Provider and Translator: Me, 水野はな of Boyfriend (Kari)

Cleaner and Typesetter: ☆モコ☆
Requested by: Temaneki

Special thanks to ☆モコ☆ for going as far as even creating a logo for me! I'm a happy water drop! \(^o^)/

Note:
I highly recommend reading the original card story first before the comic
or at least knowing the truth about him through yamazaki-ruka's post here.
Otherwise, proceed for the spoilers!










+RIP TO TEMANEKI WHO WAS KILLED BY KUON'S FEELS+

Sharing is fine but please don't re-host the images anywhere else without permission.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! \(^o^)/

2 comments:

  1. i'm crying!!! Thank you ♥
    My heart is broken here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always welcome! <3
      Yes, Kuon's situation is really heart-breaking... D;

      Delete