Saturday, September 23, 2017

Saeba Shin's Gold Key Kare Scenario


Saeba Shin's Gold Key Kare Scenario

Title: The Ticket's Whereabouts


Hi everyone! A friend of mine was able to unlock Shin's gold key story, but she needed help with getting it translated, so I did. And well, she was kind enough to let me share it here for the sake of Shin's fans! <3 Enjoy~

...And yes, this is my first time taking a boykira story to translate, and a Seiran one to boot. x'D

SPOILERS UNDER THE CUT!

MC: We reached Saeba-san's house but...


Saeba Shin: This is my place... Uh, what are you just standing there for? Hurry up and come here.

MC: No, ummm, I'd feel bad entering another person's house just like that... I'll wait outside.

MC: It will be troublesome if it will be only the two of us in a room and something like earlier happens again...

Saeba Shin: Ah--- Come to think of it...

Saeba Shin: I can't remember where the ticket is... It's a pain so just come in and search for it yourself.

MC: Eh---!? Oh no...


Saeba Shin: ...You do want the ticket right?


MC: What should I do... But, it was me who asked for the ticket in the first place...


MC: Alright, I'll be bothering you...

MC: The first floor is a musical instrument store, right?


Saeba Shin: Yeah.... It's my old man's.

MC: Hmmm~ So, does he make instruments too?

Saeba Shin: Yeah... *Yawn* I'm tired, I'm taking a nap.

MC: ...!? Shi-Shin-kun!

MC: H-he fell asleep... Well, it couldn't be helped since the gig just ended... I should hurry up and search for the ticket then go home... Should I look for it on top of the table first...?

MC: Ticket... Ticket... Oh, could this be it?

MC: It really is the ticket! Shin-kun! ......Shin-kun?

MC: He's not answering... Maybe he's deeply asleep...?

MC: But I shouldn't just go home without saying anything... Let me try calling him again.

MC: Shin-kun, I already got the ticket so, I'm going home, alright?


Saeba Shin: ...Huh? You're going already?


MC: U-ummm... Shin-kun...? C-Can you please let go of me?

Saeba Shin: ...Try breaking free by yourself.
MC: He's so strong, I can't break free...!

Saeba Shin: You're struggling a lot, huh... Didn't you enter this room with the resolve that you'll be getting in this kind of situation?

Saeba Shin: Here...

MC: D-did he just kiss the nape of my neck...!? Ah, S-Shin-kun's face is approaching mine... At this rate---!

MC: ---N-no...!!

Saeba Shin: ...Huh! Head-butt!?

MC: Ah!? I-I'm sorry! It was done by reflex...

MC: B-but, I think it's improper to do something like this when we are not even lovers or anything like that!

Saeba Shin: ......So?

MC: W-what I'm saying is...! We are not in a romantic relationship so...

MC: Something like this is NG, not good...!

Saeba Shin: ......

MC: H-He's staring at me so intensely... Maybe I angered him...

Saeba Shin: *Sigh* You--- Seriously, what's with you?

Saeba Shin: You're the first girl who had ever butt-heads with me.

MC: I-I'm sorry, about that...

Saeba Shin: What are you apologizing for? I'm complimenting you.


Saeba Shin: This is the first time I've met an interesting girl like you.

MC: Ummm, so...

Saeba Shin: Stop making that clueless face. ...Hey, give me your cell.

Saeba Shin: Here's my contact details. With this, you can contact me any time.

Saeba Shin: But, I'll never contact you from my end. Got that?

~ FIN ~

I have no idea why she referred to him as Saeba-san in the first line, then Shin-kun throughout the story. Oh well, who cares? x'D

No comments:

Post a Comment