Thursday, November 23, 2017

3D Room Commu 2 Translation


3D Room Commu 2


I was trying to complete this in time for Ryu-chan-senpai's birthday but failed... OTL
Anyway, this one is really cute and I'm sure many of us have actually unlocked this before...
But I'm suspecting that there are also those like me who would skip without bothering to read so~ Enjoy~ xD <3

(Thank you @WAnderfulNIPPON for sharing me your screenshots~
I'm super lazy to take some myself. www) 

Translations under the cut~



Asuma Momota
"Our sleep over at Alan's place yesterday was fun."



Sumeragi Alan
"I was happy to be with everyone during both sleeping and waking hours."



Sena Ryunosuke
"True true~~ But I'm sorry, my sleeping posture is bad..."



Asuma Momota

"Yeah yeah, I was surprised that Ryunosuke's arm kept coming at me when we were sleeping."




Shinonome Tatsumi
"That was nothing compared to last time."



Sumeragi Alan
"The time when Tatsumi woke up since he couldn't breathe,
only to find out that Ryu-chan's head was on his stomach, right?"



Asuma Momota
"Ahaha, to use Tatsumi's stomach as a pillow, Ryunosuke you're too funny!"



Shinonome Tatsumi
"Now that I think about it, there was a time when he rolled over me too."



Sena Ryunosuke
"Hehehe, sorry~ I'll be more careful from now on."



Sumeragi Alan
"Fufu, Ryu-chan's sleeping posture is like a special skill. Let's have a sleep over again next time!"


~FIN~

No comments:

Post a Comment